Better PvP Mod 1.8.9 / 1.9 adds many useful Minecraft features, which can be used for PVP or survival/hardcore. Mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system, which consists of different interfaces, which can also be customized, such as small maps and armors.
Status, potion status, etc. Many useful keyboard shortcuts can make your game more user-friendly, including an RPG-like operation bar system.
The mod has changed the Minecraft interface, especially for PvP battles. The current HP, damage, and effects are displayed on the screen. Press the “F” key to quickly replenish health.
Features Of Better PVP Mod:
- Mini-map interface: work on the ground and underground.
- The user interface displays the effects of the current effective potion.
- An interface that displays information about the armor you equip and the items you own.
- An interface showing the number of remaining arrows and the current elevation angle.
- Purpose: A shortcut system in the form of an operation bar, which can automatically use the items on the toolbar for quick access without switching from the currently held items. For example: making a fire, TNT, throwing potions, eating, drinking.
- Quick eat: In addition to the previous feature with a difference of automatically eating food when holding a set key bind.
- Better sprint: In addition to the above functions, the difference is that pressing a key will automatically serve food. It is also installed on W.
- Toggle sneak: Toggle stealth allows you to turn invisibility on and off and stay invisible without having to hold anything.
- Notification system: Notification system-notifications about various things on the screen, such as low hunger, low health, explosion risk, archery.
- XP drops: Experience drop-gained or lost experience flies across the screen.
- Edit Mode: You can move, center and mirror the interface by pressing the C / F key to meet all your PVP needs.
- Settings: Anything can be disabled or enabled at any time!
- Customization: Some interfaces provide additional customization options in the Mod setting UI.
How to install Better PvP Mod:
- Launch the version of Minecraft for which you want to install the mod at least once.
- Go to the official Minecraft Forge website: http://files.minecraftforge.net.
- Download and run the recommended installer for the required Minecraft version (1.10.2, 1.4, etc.). This should create a new Forge profile in your Minecraft client the first time you use Forge (you need to edit the Forge profile to change the version of Forge you want to run).
- Start Minecraft with a fake configuration file. Forge at least once.
- Now middle-click (open in a new tab) the download button, then select the latest mod for your version of Minecraft, and click download (.jar). Wait 5 seconds, then click “Skip Ad” in the upper right corner.
- Go to “C:/Users/Your User/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods” or similar content in other operating systems. On Windows, you can open the AppData folder by pressing the Windows key + R and typing:% appdata%, and find the path of the Mods folder as described in the previous step.
- Put the mod jar you just downloaded in the “mods” folder. Now you can install all mods compatible with your version of Forge in this folder.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher and use the Forge profile to start the game.
- If you still have questions about the mod, please contact me. Contact information can be found in the sidebar.